Card Concepts Inc. provides technical support (English only) for LaundryCard products subject to the following guidelines:
LaundryCard: Standard Business Hours Support
Current Support Contract:
- Initial system equipment purchased through CCI or Distributor.
- Replacement system equipment purchased through CCI or Distributor.
- CCI recommended system configurations.
- Systems and software officially marked 'End of Support'.
- Replacement system equipment purchased outside of CCI or Distributor.
- Non-standard system configurations without prior agreement.
Lapsed Support Contract:
- Replacement system equipment purchased through CCI or Distributor for duration of replacement.
LaundryCard: After Hours Emergency Support
After hours support is only available if one or more of the following circumstances are true:
- Both X-Changers are non-functional.
- Card readers on 50-100% of washers and/or dryers are non-functional.
- All payment systems are non-functional.
The following examples illustrate issues that must be resolved during standard business hours.
- Bill acceptor on one X-Changer non-functional.
- Any issue with an individual customer card.
- Any machine configuration changes must be conducted during standard business hours.
- Any issue not significantly impacting overall success of business.
LaundryCard: End of Support Systems and Equipment
Systems and equipment marked 'End of Support' have reached the end of their life cycle and are not eligible for technical support.